ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject Re: Ant logo voting
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:01:28 GMT
From: "Christoph Wilhelms" <>

> Ya right, but if a "build by" logo is tiny and cute I'd use it in our
> projects in the "about section" and probably in the manual! Should be a
> comercial for both: the project and ANT :-)

Except that if I encountered a Java project that had a "built by Ant" logo
on it, I'd be thinking "well, of course - whats the alternative?!".  :)

> Oh: and I suggest to let Adam James Logo into the contest, even if he send
> it a little late... The logo is great IMHO :-)

Yup, I added the two late entries.  I'll get the online voting set up
tomorrow and any other entries that appear before we initiate voting will
get tossed in as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message