ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant logo voting
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:01:28 GMT
From: "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com>

> Ya right, but if a "build by" logo is tiny and cute I'd use it in our
> projects in the "about section" and probably in the manual! Should be a
good
> comercial for both: the project and ANT :-)

Except that if I encountered a Java project that had a "built by Ant" logo
on it, I'd be thinking "well, of course - whats the alternative?!".  :)

> Oh: and I suggest to let Adam James Logo into the contest, even if he send
> it a little late... The logo is great IMHO :-)

Yup, I added the two late entries.  I'll get the online voting set up
tomorrow and any other entries that appear before we initiate voting will
get tossed in as well.

    Erik