ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject [SUBMIT] AnsiColorLogger
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:39:05 GMT
Hi,

AnsiColorLogger uses ANSI color code sequences
to display output to the console in color.
Different colors are used to classify messages
based on message level.

This submission is to provide you an opportunity
to take a look at the implementation before I
commit it (planning to do it same time tomorrow).
Please send your comments, if any, my way.

NOTE:
The defaults.properties file must go into the
org/apache/tools/ant/listener directory.

Cheers,
Magesh

*  Politician: One who shakes your hand before  *
*  elections and your confidence after.         *