ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: logo voting?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 11:08:04 GMT
> Erik - Elected on the first count :-)

Since I guess I'm elected, how about we make the cutoff January 25?  That is
a Friday and will allow us to have a definitive logo before the end of the
month.  Would later be better?

I started to set up a Yahoo group to do voting, but their poll only handles
25.  I just tried out http://www.misterpoll.com and it looks like it will do
the trick, even allowing us to embed the poll onto our own page (of course
posting back to theirs for processing).

Anyone have experience with any other free poll services we could use for
this?  It might get hairy to just deal with tallying e-mail responses,
depending on the volume of votes.  I'll do my best to save the responses
posted to this thread and doing the best I can with it though for now.

    Erik