ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Bootstrap Failure - Ant
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:24:12 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com>

> FYI: look what happens when such errors are present:
>
>    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-01-27/

Don't worry I looked at it. This is 1000% my fault. I have to reorganize
things here because I keep having several modules and jump from one to
another and it happens too many times that I modify in one and check changes
in another.

One thing I did not get is the error reporting.
- it says that the bootstrap went well which is not true.
- it says that it only depends on jaxp. That's fine but the bootstrap
compiles junit tasks...how come junit tasks are compiled in the boostrap ?
there's something I don't quite get here.

Stephane