ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <kev...@develop.com>
Subject Environment problems
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:22:26 GMT
I'm using Ant on JDK 1.4 (rc1) and .Net Server Enterprise beta 3 (this
is the replacement for W2kK Advanced Server) and I can't use the
<property environment="env"/> setting. I get the following error

"c:\winnt\system32\ntvdm.exe
Error while setting up the environment for the application."

Ant with JDK1.4 and Windows 2000 works OK as does Ant on .Net Enterprise
Server with JDK 1.3.1

So it's some combination of Ant1.4/JDK1.4/.Net Enterprise server.

This is a 'heads-up' for you guys (i.e. I know I'm running beta software
and don't expect an immediate fix even if one is needed), assuming you
haven't seen this before. As this is all on beta products should I still
create a bug in bugzilla?

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com