ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Weiqi Gao" <weiqi...@networkusa.net>
Subject SignJar Task prints wrong message when invoked by <ant> from another directory
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:22:28 GMT
Hi,

I encountered the following problem with the signjar task:

In the following setup:

  +- foo

      +- foo-build.xml

      +- bar

          +- bar-build.xml

          +  bar.jar

where foo-build.xml is

  <project default="ant">
    <target name="ant">
      <ant antfile="bar-build.xml" dir="bar" target="signjar"/>
    </target>
  </project>

and bar-build.xml is

  <project default="signjar">
    <target name="signjar">
      <signjar jar="bar.jar" alias="weiqigao" storepass="mysecret"/>
    </target>
  </project>

When I run "ant -buildfile bar-build.xml" in the directory bar, signjar
prints the following message on the console

  [signjar] Signing Jar : c:\home\weiqi\foo\bar\bar.jar

which is correct.  However, when I run "ant -buildfile foo-build.xml" in
the directory foo, signjar prints the following message on the console

  [signjar] Signing Jar : c:\home\weiqi\foo\bar.jar

which is incorrect.  The correct jar file
(c:\home\weiqi\foo\bar\bar.jar) was signed nevertheless.  So this is
just a reporting bug for SignJar.