ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject destFile forzip,jar, war & ear
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 06:42:03 GMT

OK,

I have just committed the change for the zip heirarchy. I left "file" in
there with a 'we will remove this' warning, and modified the tests for zip
and jar, leaving a legacy zipfile/jarfile test in both test cases for
completeness.

No changes to the war, ear tests, because there are none. But I did find a
fix a typo in Ear.java, which shows that walkthroughs are a good thing.

Also, no changes to validation/verification of content. Once a good proposal
is agreed on, then it can go in, perhaps changing the signture of the
destFile methods if felt appropriate.

I will now have a go at the other tasks in the packaging family, though wont
start for a few days to let any implications of these changes trickle down.

-steve