ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Modern compiler not available
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 09:00:52 GMT
On Wed, 05 Dec 2001, Sebastien Boving <>

> I'm just surprised Ant is not using my environment CLASSPATH

It does, really 8-)

> (or is not adding $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar by default himself).

as well as that.  Look into the ant wrapper script.

> Also the debugging output did show tools.jar was included in the
> project property 'java.class.path', but still it doesn't seem to get
> passed on to the javac task.

Which is even more strange.  To be honest, it looks as if Ant was
doing all things correctly but doesn't work, I have no idea why.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message