ant-dev mailing list archives

From <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: C/C++ task
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:06:58 GMT
On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Curt Arnold wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up.  A group of us are using the ant-contrib project on
> SourceForge to come up with a unification of the now 4 known C++ tasks for
> consideration for inclusion in Ant.  Will add the tomcat one into our
> feature/requirements matrix.

I looked at the sf project, it doesn't seem to have any source code.

I would be interested to see any of the 'other 3 C tasks' - can you send
any pointer to the sources ? For the next release of mod_jk we expect ant
to be the main build tool for the native code ( we'll still support
makefile/configure/dsw ).

Costin