ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Re: removing deprecated stuff
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:28:17 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> At least I have never said something different.  When I proposed it
> (actually have been thinking loud, as I didn't really propose it), I
> talked about affecting all stuff that has been deprecated in Ant 1.4 -
> which would be two releases ago when Ant 1.5 appears.

I guess that depends on how you count releases.  I'd recommend a more
gradual approach be taken initially.  There were plenty of things
deprecated in 1.3 - use those to see how the user community reacts to a
more aggressive approach to deprecation than has been taken lately.

- Sam Ruby

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message