ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken.H...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: allowing nested path elements in a task (jspc)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:48:00 GMT
I've been adding JRun jspc support to the cvs version of sometime last
week. I've also added a dependency parser which checks for staleness
wrt directive included files (which we have loads of :o(

The main changes I've got to JspC.java itself is the dependency
checking and a way to make URL's relative to the doc base (JRun wants a
-docroot /path/to/webapp/root but then wants the jsps as /index.jsp
/subdir/menu.jsp etc) I may be able to keep this latter point
completely in the Jrun file to avoid contaminating JspC.java

I'm actually using the normal srcdir attribute - worked around the need
for a fileset in the meantime. So I won't proceed with fileset stuff if
you are working on it.

Will have a look at bugzilla.

Ken.

-----Original Message-----
From: steve.l
Sent: 05 December 2001 20:44
To: ant-dev
Cc: steve.l
Subject: Re: allowing nested path elements in a task (jspc)

Ken,

Are you extending JSPC?

I have been making some changes to it, but am only partway through. One
of
the changes was a <src> path beneath the task; I have coded that (it
compiles) but not written any of the stuff behind it to build up the
list of
files to compile.

I can commit that change sooner rather than later if it would help you.

Also, look at bugzilla reports with "jspc" or "JSPC" in the title. I was
going to address most of these by implementing the webapp parameter and
letting jasper sort things out for itself. This may be of use to you too

-steve