ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken.H...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: allowing nested path elements in a task (jspc)
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:03:33 GMT
Erm, addFileset() perhaps :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: kenhorn1
Sent: 03 December 2001 15:50
To: ant-dev
Cc: kenhorn1
Subject: allowing nested path elements in a task (jspc)

I'm working on JRun support for jspc task. I want to be able to use
fileset's
to define the list of jsp's to compile (i want to exclude some backup
directories). Is there a pointer in the docs for how to add support for
this? I
thought maybe adding a createSrcDir() method would be enough (looking
at the
classpath stuff).

Cheers,

Ken.