ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Smith <DSm...@jabber.com>
Subject AntCC Submission
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:43:08 GMT
Attached is a snapshot of AntCC 1.0.0. I have put it under the Apache
license, but for the moment the task is defined with the com.jabber.ant.cc
namespace. I would like to request inclusion in the ant-optional package,
and see about the possiblity of getting this code hosted by the Ant project
CVS. I am purposely not putting this into SourceForge at this point in time,
since it seems that this package will have the most value if it is included
in the Ant distribution.

Although this is a "1.0" release, be aware that it can still go a long way.
The key here is that I had an itch that I scratched. Now I tried to be as
generic as possible, but it's certainly not the
Ultimate-SuperWhack-C/C++-Build-Tool. It's simply a task that makes it easy
to build the majority of C/C++ programs out there. At some point in the near
future I plan on adding support for the SunForte compiler, but for the
moment this task is decidedly gcc/g++ Unix centric.

I welcome all comments and suggestions.

Diz
 <<antcc-1.0.0.tar.gz>>