ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Smith <DSm...@jabber.com>
Subject RE: C/C++ task
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:38:15 GMT
Well, I have a tarball of source code that could add a halfway decent (IMHO)
C/C++ capability to Ant. It's not by any means a n end-all-be-all Task, but
it gets the job done -- and it's ready now.

If the leaders of the Ant community decide that a C/C++ task will be
distracting, so be it; I'll be glad to go setup my own sourceforge project
and work from there. However, I would point out that if there is sufficient
interest to argue about a C/C++ task, it's likely that it would be a
worthwhile addition to the ant-optional package, at the very least.

So, give me a yea or a nay. Tell me what license you prefer and I'll post
the whole kit-and-kaboodle for the community to peruse and argue over.

Diz