ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Dependency analysis
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:33:40 GMT
From: Mark McMillan [mailto:mark.mcmillan@engineous.com]

> So the ALL target is defined like:
>
>    <target name="all" depends="init, compile">
>      ... do some prep work here...
>      <antcall target="borland"/>
>      <antcall target="weblogic"/>
>    </target>
>
> I cannot just list "borland, weblogic" in the depends=
> property because I
> have to do some processing (specific to the ALL target) before those
> targets are run.
>
> Is there another way to structure this to avoid the use of ANTCALL?

<target name="all" depends="prepare_all,borland,weblogic"/>

<target name="prepare_all" depends="init,compile">
   ... do some prep work here ..
</target>

will that not solve your problem?

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may