ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mark McMillan <mark.mcmil...@engineous.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RE: Dependency analysis]
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:53:16 GMT
Oh, I missed the extra dependency you added.  Yes, I think that would work,
although I don't like the way it will make the build file very fragmented
(for some one to figure out what ALL does, they have to find and examine
each dependency rather than just read what is inside the ALL target).  I
prefer the clarity of the <do> task, but I see how it could be done just
using dependencies.

-Mark