ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin, bash and OSTYPE
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:57:07 GMT
Hello,

A long while ago, I submitted a patch for the ant script to better
abstract the way Cygwin is detected.  At the time, it never occured to be
to do the same for bootstrap.sh because I wasn't building Ant itself.

I'll try and get a patch posted in the next day or so to fix this for
bootstrap.sh.

-Bill