ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javac with different Java compilers.
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:24:25 GMT
--- detlef.brendle@canoo.com wrote:
> no I dont think so as it only generates class files for major java
> versions. I need to use compilers with minor releases too / such as
> 1.2.2_01 or 1.3.0_02

You should be able to get rid of everything in <javac>'s default classpath
(except the dir pointed to by "destdir"), then just build up the classpath
you need for the releases you want to compile against.

P.S. This type of question should really go to ant-user instead of
ant-dev.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)