ant-dev mailing list archives

From Keiron Liddle <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Fop
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:26:51 GMT
On 2001.12.13 15:07 Sam Ruby wrote:
> This is the first time I have seen such a failure - collisions on Ant
> task
> names.  Did something change in Ant yesterday which made the properties
> file take precidence over taskdefs?  Is there some way that the Ant and
> teams can work together to produce a combined manifest task which
> satisifies all requirements?

We can update the FOP build to use the core ant manifest task and a new
This is no real problem.

The only thing that our task does that is different is a "BUILD-ID" it has
"Date-Time (user@host [os])".
It probably is not really important.

It would good to simply use the ant tasks rather than having our own ones.

How stable are these tasks and any other new tasks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message