ant-dev mailing list archives

From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Fop
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:26:51 GMT
On 2001.12.13 15:07 Sam Ruby wrote:
> This is the first time I have seen such a failure - collisions on Ant
> task
> names.  Did something change in Ant yesterday which made the properties
> file take precidence over taskdefs?  Is there some way that the Ant and
> FOP
> teams can work together to produce a combined manifest task which
> satisifies all requirements?

We can update the FOP build to use the core ant manifest task and a new
ant.
This is no real problem.

The only thing that our task does that is different is a "BUILD-ID" it has
"Date-Time (user@host [os])".
It probably is not really important.

It would good to simply use the ant tasks rather than having our own ones.

How stable are these tasks and any other new tasks.