ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] MailLogger
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:51:46 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Erik Hatcher <>
> wrote:
> > Or should there be a new page that gets linked from somewhere?
> +1

The "Running Ant" section is where Ant's flags and their usage are
discussed, so I was thinking adding a sub-section in there would make

> > If so, where should it be linked from?
> The main menu after optional tasks.

I'm also thinking we might want to add a "Table of Contents" frame that
lists the sub-sections for the "Installing Ant", "Running Ant", and "Using
Ant" sections, the way we have one for "Built-In Tasks", "Optional Tasks",
and "Editor/IDE Integration", so people can more easily see what's covered
in them (and get to the sub-sections via a link). I can add that, if
people think it's a good thing to do.

Do You Yahoo!?
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
or bid at