ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject Re: Action List - Volunteers Needed
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:08:21 GMT

From: "Peter Donald" <>

> Almost none from our users but I have wanted it for
> ages. Part of the reason is to just remove messages
> from the code because programmers tend to have bad
> english and pulling it out makes it easier for non-
> programmers to correct us ;)

How do we solve the messages out-of-sync problem in
the Oepn-Source world?  It would take somebody real
committed and knowledgeable in that language to catch
each message inserted on a daily basis and translate it -
or maybe before every release at least.

If pulling away the messages to a resource bundle is
the only real need right now, must we commit to
i18n?  I am not trying to say we don't need i18n, btw.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message