ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Action List - Volunteers Needed
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:27:01 GMT

> From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]

I would like to sign up for the following:

1. Create(Research reuse first) a Virtual Filesystem
layer

2. Design and implement a Selector API for Filesets and
other Itemsets

3. Develop the infrastructure for coloring
(or "environmental" dependency analysis)

4. Look at the feasability of i18n'ing tasks and the
runtime (though I can't help much at the translating
level, I would love to contribute at the infrastructure
level).  btw, I am interested to know how much demand
there has been for this?  Also, what are the parts we
aim to internationalize?  - the messages displayed?
task names? Dates? There is no currency involved right
now...  Please clarify, Stefan and Stephane?

Cheers,
Magesh