ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: setFoo parameter priority
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:14:53 GMT

On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 Conor MacNeill wrote :
> Magesh Umasankar wrote:
>
> > I have attached a proposed patch to
> IntrospectionHelper.java
> > Please take a look and send in your comments.  It
> doesn't
> > modify an awful lot - in fact it has more comments
> than
> > code ;-)
>

> +1
>
> Minor point - I thought the latter part of the second
> comment was a
> little misleading since there is no "execution"
> involved. It is really
> about which method gets "selected" as the attribute
> setter.

Absolutely.  I will change comments accordingly.

I plan to make this modification and touch up these
files initially:

Available.java
Tar.java
TStamp.java

such that they use inner classes extending from
EnumeratedAttribute instead of using String comparisions
all over the place.

I will do a more thorough sweep later this week.

Magesh