ant-dev mailing list archives

From detlef.bren...@canoo.com
Subject Re: javac with different Java compilers.
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:16:34 GMT
hi stefan ,
using the suggested fork parameter instead of 'true' doesnt do any good to me.
if I specify a location where there is no javac such as
fork="c:/develop/java/jdk1.3.1/imaginary/javac"
it still uses 'some' other javac compiler instead.
I need to find out where it gets the location from.

detlef,

btw: Im using ant 1.4.1 and the fork field still is boolean.