ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] MailLogger
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:12:06 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>

> Without looking at the code:  Some documentation for it to put into
> the user manual and a patch against faq.xml would be great (I
> volunteer to enter the date of the first nightly build that contains
> MailLogger myself 8-).

Patch attached (in .zip format to avoid the new .html file from getting
caught).

I modified the MailLogger slightly (the Javadoc had a mistake, and I made it
slightly more forgiving so that less properties are initially required -
i..e MailLogger.from not required if its not going to send an e-mail).

My modification to toc.html is probably not 100% final, as it needs to jump
to a sub-TOC rather than go straight to the listeners.html page.

Diane?  Want to fix it up for me some?

Anything else that needs to be taken care of to polish it off?

Could someone double check the info I put on listeners.html to make sure its
all accurate?  I tried to bullet out the info on each one, and Log4jListener
is fairly complex to explain.  Oh, and I already see that I forgot to
mention log4j.properties and log4j.configuration.  I can patch that in later
if no one beats me to it.

    Erik