ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/net FTP.java
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 02:39:59 GMT
>   Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/net
FTP.java
>   Log:
>   setAction(String) replaced with setAction(FTP.Action) for action
>   attribute of the FTP task.  setAction(String) has been deprecated.

With this commit, I have converted most of the setFoo(String) to
setFoo(EnumeratedAttribute) where applicable.  CSharp and Ilsam
of the dotnet package are the only files that are left now with a
potential to migrate to using ExtendedAttribute instead of
String.  Attributes here are TargetType and WarnLevel.
But I don't have an environment to compile this.  (Steve, perhaps?)

There are other setFoo(String) methods which don't take
in enumerated attributes.  I will look at them next...

Magesh