ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: CVS Problem [was RE: Ant contributor]
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:12:45 GMT
What about "sticky" options in CVS?  You haven't set those have you?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Cohen" <SteveC@ignitesports.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: CVS Problem [was RE: Ant contributor]

Damn, you're right.  In a fresh directory it works.  What could I
possibly be doing wrong?

The only difference is that with the fresh checkout, there IS no
difference.  But when I submit a file to the differencer that I've
changed, I get this "I know nothing about ..." message.  It sounds like
this error message may be spurious.  Somehow the differencer is getting
confused?

Odd.