I have been working on Antidote for the past month trying to
get it to a point where my group could use it to produce Ant build
scripts. I don't know if you are interested but I have added several
1. Added a properties/preference editor for that
- You can modify the color/font preference of the
console logger screen.
- It remembers:
- window location, size and divider
- what scripts were opened when the
2. Added a custom FileChooser to remember directories recently
visited, as well as a file finder.
3. Added a splash screen (Still adding to it)
4. Added a Help system (docs directory)
- this includes all the help files and manuals from
Prior to this I was experimenting with a custom property
editor that analyzed the tasks that were specified in the defaults.properties
and then created a custom editor that matched the task. Example
attached. I abandoned this approach due to the inflexibility of Ant Tasks
to getXXX property. I am sure there is another way to do it, but I have
not had the time to pursue it.
I would be interested in submitting the stuff I have for
examination and criticism as well as guidance in the direction that this should