ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: ant sandbox
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:16:05 GMT
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Steve Loughran <> wrote:

> 1. Opinions on the merit of the idea..

> 2. If you think it is a good idea, where should it go?
> proposals/sandbox might work; if proposals/ is for ant.2.0 only then
> another place might be better

/sandbox is my preferred option, but I can live with all other
alternatives that have been mentioned as well.

> 3. build process?

Decide on a case by case basis - and yes, creating separate jars would
be better IMHO.

> (*) ask me about notebook bios build process NMAKE4 some time.

Steve, can you tell me something about notebook bios build process

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message