ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: starteam task and targetfolder parameter
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:16:29 GMT
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Steve Cohen <SteveC@ignitesports.com> wrote:

> I am considering getting involved here and fixing this myself.

Great.

> But before I do so, is there someone here actively involved in
> maintenance of this task who can explain to me whether I'm missing
> something or if my preferences for how this should work are in
> conflict with those of other users or the original designers?

The starteam task is one of the tasks that has been added to Ant, even
though no committer uses it AFAIK.  We largely rely on its user base
to maintain it.

The only people who can give you more information about the existing
task probably are

 * @author <A HREF="mailto:chris.povirk@paytec.com">Chris Povirk</A>
 * @author <A HREF="mailto:jc.mann@paytec.com">JC Mann</A>
 * @author <A HREF="mailto:jeff.gettle@paytec.com">Jeff Gettle</A>

(taken from the source).

Jason Yip has contributed some additional Starteam tasks, that have
not yet been committed, see
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99750026929390&w=2>.

And then there are two bugreports in bugzilla (yours, I know 8-)

Stefan