ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: removing deprecated stuff
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:25:28 GMT
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Peter Donald <> wrote:

> I am sure I recall the names of attributes changing, aswell as
> interpretations of some attributes.

For the former, I can only remember changes that also kept the old
version around (accompanied by deprectaion warnings) - the later have
been big-fixes off course 8-)

> It could have been prior to becoming a new top level project but I
> doubt that as I only started subscribing to ant-dev the day after it
> became a top level project.

Which is a few weeks before I joined ant-dev, maybe I've missed all
the fun by starting with a version of Ant that didn't even have the
"init" target any more ...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message