ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Submit] Rounding error with dependency checking in SouceFileScanner.java
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:13:35 GMT
On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Bruce Atherton <bruce@callenish.com> wrote:

> How about I create more selective removals that operate on
> attributes other than name.

We have a proposal for "cullers", that would create sets of files
based on whatever conditions we can come up with, maybe even with a
pluggable mechanism so I can write my own filter.

How do you see something like this implemented?  As part of fileset
itself or as a task that creates a fileset or ...

> Or has this been talked to death as well?

It has been talked, but not coded to life.

Stefan