ant-dev mailing list archives

From Holger Engels <heng...@mercatis.de>
Subject ejbjar, depset
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 13:55:16 GMT

I sent several patches and sources some time ago. I wonder, when they will
be applied to the repository?!

types:
o depset

ejb:
o handling of manifest files
o automatic adding of dependant classes

Both, DepSet and GenericDeploymentTool depend on a helper class:

   org.apache.tools.ant.types.Dependencies

Also there was a submission of a websphere deployment tool some time ago
(can't remember the name of the submitter). I use it frequently on windows
2000 and linux and it seems to be stable ..

If you don't find the time, to incorporate these enhancements, just give
me rw and I'll do it. I really want to have this in the next release!

Cheers,

Holger