ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: A GUI interface to build XML file to Ant
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:29:26 GMT
I took a look at it yesterday and it is looking pretty good. Since I'm not
that familiar with gui's within java and the support is pretty good in my
environment, I prefer to dig into other stuff ;)) If it is pretty simple to
add tasks to antidote then it might be interesting to ask task makers to
also do some coding for antidote ? (you can always try..)

Mvgr,
Martin