ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] No need for CLASSPATH in ANT1
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 23:59:36 GMT
Steve,

Can you hold off until after this weekend. This whole area is part of my
original experiment to eliminate the front end scripts. So, it has a
slightly different motivation from Jose Alberto's patch but did many of the
same things. I would like to look at Jose Alberto's patch a bit more. The
whole concept of the coreloader is not fully set yet, so it may be best to
hang off for now.

Conor