ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken.H...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: JSPC task - JRun support
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:05:05 GMT
Does the WLJspc use the main JSPC as a front end? The JRun jspc is just
a Java class (it's an adapter for their JSPServlet). I think other than
the JSP->java dependency checking it should just be morphing params,
but then it doesn't have a -webapp option like Jasper does. In order to
do the dependency check it would have to parse the file to find all the
includes (directive).

I'll go look at WebCVS...

-----Original Message-----
From: bodewig
Sent: 21 November 2001 17:44
To: ant-dev
Cc: bodewig
Subject: Re: JSPC task - JRun support

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Ken Horn <Ken.Horn@ubsw.com> wrote:

> Anyone working on / considering adding JRun support for the new JSPC
> task?

Not that I was aware of it.  Given that jspc is a facade task with the
option of adding container specific implementations, this shouldn't be
too dificult to imlement (for somebody who knows the JRun compiler,
that is).

> Is there a log of who's working on what?

No, your best guess is to go to our WebCVS frontend and look at the
commit messages to see who's been working on what in the past.

Stefan

For additional commands, e-mail:

related financial instruments.