ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken.H...@ubsw.com
Subject JSPC task - JRun support
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:14:04 GMT

Anyone working on / considering adding JRun support for the new JSPC
task? I'm currently using <java /> but the lack of <arg /> accepting
fileset children, and no file dependency checks are hindering me. I'd
rather have a proper task, and am willing to help on this one.

Is there a log of who's working on what?

Ken.

related financial instruments.