ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: removing deprecated stuff
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:15:19 GMT

eheh..good point indeed. What's the point of marking things as 'deprecated'
if we don't want to do anything about it but wait for a major release to
break everything...

Ok. Looks like we are stuck here.

There will be a -1 to remove deprecated stuff.

And I would gladly vote -1 on removing the 'deprecation' because I feel we
are encouraging code bloat and don't give a damn about the 'end-user' API.
:-)

Stephane