ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: removing deprecated stuff
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:26:11 GMT

It's always a somewhat case by case, but Conor said "deprecated for many
releases".
If something get deprecated more than a year ago, obviouslly it's time to
clean up for good to get rid of it...

For example things like copyfile, copydir, deltree, rename javadoc2 and such
should IMHO be removed.

Stephane