ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@macromedia.com>
Subject Unfinished JRun 3.1 tasks (was RE: JSPC task - JRun support)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:07:20 GMT
Hi Ken, awhile ago I played around with writing a full suite of JRun 3.1 tasks for Ant, including
JSPC task, but never got around to finishing them.  Now that some of the features are in Ant
that I needed at the time to finish the tasks (the wait task and java forking), they are probably
95% complete.  I attached the source for anybody who wishes to hack them into something that
works.

Cavaets:
*They won't compile in the current form.  Not a huge deal, just need to update for some Ant
changes.  Most notably, it was to be submitted with a different impl of forking Java then
is current in Ant, so the code for forking Java needs to be changed.
*I wrote this before 3.1 was released and haven't used since, and although I don't think anything
has changed, it could have.

Let me know if you have any other questions!  -Brian