ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: jlink code question
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:24:13 GMT
Ah!  Ok, so I have missed a bit.  :)  zipfileset doesn't allow fileset-ish includes/excludes,
though, does it?  It looks like if this was added, then jlink would be completely deprecated.
 And it also looks like I have been duplicating work that Conor  already did with Manifest.
 Ok, I'll see if anything needs to be done with Jar/Manifest to do what I'm trying to do.
   -Brian

Oh, the OS was added for Mac, but supposedly this was fairly old and felt it could be taken
out.