ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: jlink code question
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:01:32 GMT
I have recieved an off-list email from the original writers and have found out the processEntry
piece was there for OS-issues.  I'll just make it an optional attribute.

IMHO, jlink isn't a bad addition, I've used it a few times myself... but maybe I've missed
additions to zipfileset.  You could of course currently simulate jlink merging of jars by
unjar'ing all jars and then jar'ing back up, but this is really, really slow.  When I submit
stuff in for merging manifests, however, it should become a bit more unique.

-Brian