ant-dev mailing list archives

From GuardianOfSt...@netscape.net (Edson Alves Pereira)
Subject Ant-antidote
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:40:57 GMT
  I have some changes to do in antidote that i think could help the user´s work, like:

 1. Create a TabbledPanel to separate [ Properties ]  and [ XML Source ], because i don´t
need to see the XML files´s source all the time:

 2. I´m don´t known how to do this yet, but is possible to handle better the properties
of each Ant task to help the user, like Borland C++ Builder´s Object Inspector, that suite
for each component:

  The first thing i can do this week, but the other one i must study a little bit more.

  With best wishes,
  Edson Alves Pereira
--
Better well done than well said.