ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Need some Windows testers
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 02:41:57 GMT
From: Jose Alberto Fernandez [mailto:j_a_fernandez@yahoo.com]

> The file you send Photoshop 6.0 said it was bad or corrupted.

I'm not sure if that was a serious complaint, or a joke, but I'll
assume it was serious.

The ".pat" file that Stefan sent was actually a ".bat" renamed to
avoid overly paranoid virus sweepers.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may