ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject Losing HTML attachments (Was: [SUBMIT] Waitfor task)
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:21:21 GMT

From: Denis Hennessy [mailto:denis@network365.com]

> Hmm, I _did_ attach the documentation file but it seems to have been
> dropped somewhere along the way. Here it is again as a text file (save
> as waitfor.html).

That's the 2nd time that I've seen someone report this.

I recall that when Pier was playing with the list config last, he changed
it to strip HTML email.
It could be that it is infact stripping all HTML attachments (or some
mail clients are sending the attachments in a strange way that is causing
them to get stripped).

Should we raise this on general@ ?

--

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie