ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Iterate Task
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:36:58 GMT
FYI, You are not the first to request/suggest/develop a task of this nature.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98803020500754&w=2

Any attempts to put it into the Ant distribution have so far been veto'd (with
[arguably] good reasons).

The information contained in this email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way.  Macquarie Bank does
not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files.