ant-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <joe.wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: Property Precedence
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:53:21 GMT

Hi,

So I dug into the docs and edited property.html altering the paragraph on
precedence rules (mostly using the mail written by Erik Hatcher), and
attached the result.

This is the file as released with 1.4.1 - if this is the wrong thing to be
editing, please shout.

Joe

 <<property.html>>

Legal Disclaimer:-

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
Barclays Group does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Although the Barclays Group
operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused
by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Barclays Group.

Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.