ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Schmidt <ulrich.schm...@gmx.net>
Subject [SUBMIT] Input task without user property
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:59:48 GMT
Input task resubmitted without the ability to set a user property.
This version still has a fail feature. I'll take it out if you veto
against.

Stefan,
The <validarg>some arg containing ','</validarg> is still on my list.
I'd prefer this to be a patch instead of delaying <input>.
I wonder if such arguments would only be used by <input>. Maybe it's
worth having a separate argument framework for this.
I had a look at your conditions in between: Pretty advanced design!
I'd appreciate if the example section of the documentation would
unravel more features, though.

Cheers,

Ulrich
--