ant-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrille Morvan <cyrille_l...@ingenosya.com>
Subject Want submit a JOnAS EJB task for Ant
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:27:31 GMT
Hello,

I made an optional task to support JOnAS OpenSource EJB Servers deployment
(with GenIC).

It's a subtask of ejbjar, so it's compatible with JBoss, WebLogic, Borland
and IPlanet tasks. I tested my new task with Ant 1.5alpha (nightly build
2001-11-16).

But I don't know how to submit the files to Apache Ant.
I created a JonasDeploymentTool.java file, updated EjbJar.java and updated
the documentation file ejb.html.

Should I use " diff -u " and submit "*.patch" to this mailing list or
submit to someone else ?

Thank for help.

--
Cyrille Morvan
IT Engineering Student University Paris-Sud - FiiFo