ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Waitfor task
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:56:38 GMT
Hello,

A <waitforlogevent> task was sumbitted a while ago but was never
committed.  It attaches itself as a Listener and watches for some specfied
text to appear in a file.  You can read about it at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98080266224597&w=2.

Maybe that task could be merged into this one?

-Bill